The Official Twilight Saga Roleplay
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you can live forever... What do you live for?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't forget to register and please pm the admins (ROSALIE HALE OR BELLA SWAN OR JASPER HALE) of which character you would like to play Smile Check GENERAL INFORMATION for the storyline.

Edward's Bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

Edward's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May - 11:54

Esme flinched, she couldn't stand it when Edward referred to himself as a monster. Apart from Carlisle, Edward was the most humane individual Esme had ever come across. Esme lifted herself up to sit on the edge of the couch.

"Edward...I'm not saying your reaction to Rosalie was right...but it was justified. Anyone would have done the same in your position! She can be alot to handle sometimes" Esme was desperately trying to reason with her son, she knew she was the only one who would be able to change his mind.

"Edward if you don't stay for your family...at least stay for Bella?" her eyes pleaded with him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May - 11:58

Edward shifted slightly at the sound of Bella's name being spoken a loud. He would stay for his family more, then he would stay for Bella, since he wasn't sure she would accept him as being a vampire once she found out.

He looked up at Esme and was now truthful with what he was really thinking

'What if I lose control like that in front of Bella' He looked at her intently now, hoping for something that would change his mind into staying.

What if Rosalie was right, and this was a big mistake
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May - 12:05

"Edward, I know you, I know you better than anyone, you wouldn't hurt her, you couldn't"

Esme stood up, she felt she'd said all she could, it was down to Edward now, she looked at him, looking for an answer, for reassurance. Inside she was aching, begging Edward not to break the families hearts, her heart, Bella's heart.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May - 12:10

Edward saw all he could see in Esme's eyes as she walked defeated to the door and it broke him. In a split second he was at the door, with his hand on it, standing behind her, she didn't try to open the door, nor did she look around at him.

'For you' he whispered to her, he couldn't do or say anymore then that. He longed to stay here, but his heart and his head were in two different places right now 'For you' he repeated again 'I won't leave... but' she turned her body slightly to look at him 'I still need to go away for a few days'

He didn't know what else to do, he wouldn't leave the family, but he needed to clear his head, he hoped she could understand that.

Standing up straight, he moved his hand off of the door, allowing Esme to leave when she wished, he walked back over to his couch and slumped down on it. Defeated
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May - 12:15

Esme looked at Edward, she couldn't help but feel a little happier, but Edward was expressionless, Esme knew that staying wasn't really what Edward wanted, but she wasn't going to feel bad for that, she wanted Edward to stay, she wanted him to be around and carry on being her favourite son. She nodded as she spoke.

"Okay Edward, a few days, promise me you'll be back in time for the wedding?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May - 12:19

Edward sat up and looked over at Esme, 'I will be back before the wedding' he sighed 'I will be going tomorrow after school, I will keep in touch'

And he meant it, he would keep in touch with Esme and only her. He would go tonight, if he hadn't already promised to pick Bella up for school in the morning, but a few days away to clear his head and to face all the obstacles in front of him, he needed to do this.

He promised Esme, so he would be back, but how close to the wedding, remained unseen, only Alice could answer that one
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May - 12:23

Esme smiled a real smile now, she knew Edward meant his promise. She blurred to Edward quickly, kissed his forehead, smiled at him.

"Thankyou Edward" he nodded at her and grabbed his journal and started to write again.

Esme spent one last minute watching him and left his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Edward's Bedroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2