The Official Twilight Saga Roleplay
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you can live forever... What do you live for?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't forget to register and please pm the admins (ROSALIE HALE OR BELLA SWAN OR JASPER HALE) of which character you would like to play Smile Check GENERAL INFORMATION for the storyline.

Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptyWed 28 Apr - 2:27

Rosalie undressed and slipped into her pajamas. She threw herself onto her bed and laid there staring at the ceiling. When everything was going so well, so perfect, Coral have to mess everything up, let alone the human. she sigh.

She rolled to the side and closed her eyes shut. Her life before she was a vampire. She missed it, she wished she was human. She wished that her ex-fiance hadn't destroyed her. Rosalie was the type of person that can hold grudges, even for the longest time. I wish I was still breathing, that I had a heartbeat, that I was able to give birth. I wish.. I was human. If she was alive, the thought of it would have killed her, she would have been crying her tears out.

As much as she hates to admit, she envied Bella. She was known as the most beautiful woman on earth, but Edward was lured to this human. No man has ever rejected her. Not like she wanted Edward, but she wasn't used to rejections. She has Emmett. He's her forever.

While thinking about her past, the human, and pushing the near future behind her, she decided to keep herself occupied by reading. Emmett wasn't going to be home anytime soon. She couldn't talk to anyone at the moment also because she was afraid that she'll say something she might regret.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptyThu 29 Apr - 13:59

Esme was at a loss over what to do with her day, Carlisle had just left for work and in a couple of hours the Cullen children would be off to Forks high school. Esme dressed for the day as she kissed Carlisle goodbye and walked along the hallway, she could hear Alice and Edward chatting and Jasper talking to himself.

Rosalie's bedroom was silent, she could hear Emmett in the shower, Esme peered her head round Rosalie's door and saw her curled up on her bed twiddling her blonde hair. Her pale face was solumn, Esme could see she was thinking, though there was several things these days that Rosalie could be thinking about.

"Hey Rosalie, can I come in?" Rosalie said nothing. Just nodded.

Esme walked into Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom with grace, Rosalie repositioned her scattered cushions for Esme to get comfortable, she smiled and Esme sat on her knees in the middle of the bed, next to Rosalie's legs and smiled reassuringly at Rose.

"Wanna talk Rose?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptyThu 29 Apr - 20:13

Rosalie had a lot of thinking going on when she heard a knock on her bedroom door. "Hey Rosalie, can I come in?" Rosalie said nothing. Just nodded.

Esme walked into Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom with grace, Rosalie repositioned her scattered cushions for Esme to get comfortable, she smiled and Esme sat on her knees in the middle of the bed, next to Rosalie's legs and smiled reassuringly at Rose.

"Wanna talk Rose?"

Rosalie smiled weakly at Esme. She knew she had to talk about some time and she had to go to school today and see Bella Swan. Her smile had faded just thinking about her and what would happen to her family if this human knows.

"Yes... Edward and Bella are wrong for each other!" she snapped with rage in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptyFri 30 Apr - 11:06

Esme sighed softly.

"Rosalie, you don't know that, they only just met. Don't you want him to be happy?" Esme knew what this was about, a part of Rosalie was jealous, another part was scared, but she hoped there was some part of Rose that was happy for her sibling.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptyMon 17 May - 5:03

NEW DAY

Alice walked into Rose's room and sat down on the bed. Her sister shut the door behind her and sat down on her vanity chair.

Alice took a deep breath and pulled her legs up under her and started. "Rose, I'm not going to be the only one getting married around here."

Rosalie's eyes lit up. "You mean Emmett is going to be dressing up soon?"

It was true. Well part of it anyways. Emmett was going to be dressing up against his will, but not for his own wedding. It would be for Edward's.

"Well Rose. Not exactly." Alice could tell Rose was starting to get upset.

"If not for our wedding, then what for?"

Alice knew that she was going to have to rread lightly with what she was about to say.

"Rose, Emmett will be dressed up to go to--" She was interrupted by a light knock on the door.

She should have seen Edward coming, but she was to focused on talking to Rose that she completely missed it. Now he was here and she knew why.

Edward opened the door and Alice knew the conversation was over.

For now.

"Rose would you mind terribly if I stole Alice away for a moment."

Rose rolled her eyes. "Of course not." She laughed and walked out of the room blithely. Edward followed behind and headed towards his room. Alice sighed and walked that way as well. She started down the hall way when she heard Rosalie call out behind her.

"Alice. Clear your schedule for tomorrow. We can talk while we shop." Alice laughed lightly before turning back to follow her brother again.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptyThu 20 May - 23:32

Just before Alice said anything, their conversation was interrupted by Edward. Rosalie turns her attention towards him and rolled her eyes. She was annoyed. Of course he knows that.

"Rose would you mind terribly if I stole Alice away for a moment."

Rose rolled her eyes. "Of course not." She laughed and walked out of the room blithely. Edward followed behind and headed towards his room. Alice sighed and walked that way as well. She started down the hall way when Rosalie call out behind her.

"Alice. Clear your schedule for tomorrow. We can talk while we shop." Rose was tempted to eavesdrop on them but she knew she wouldn't be able to. For one, Edward can read mind and two, Alice will be able to see.

She shuts her bedroom door and continued on with what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptySat 22 May - 6:30

Emmett breathed heavily as he opened the door, he stayed by the entrance and looked round seeing Rosalie. He smiled as always marvelling in her beauty. He closed the door quietly as he spoke "Rose" he swallowed not knowing what to expect. Rosalie turned her head slightly in his direction as she acknowledged him.

He placed his hands into his pockets and stood by the bed as he watched Rosalie "Can we talk?" Emmett whispered and watched as Rosalie now met his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptyTue 1 Jun - 3:30

Rosalie saw Emmett's presence and gently lets go of the dress she was holding onto.

"Can we talk?" Emmett whispered and watched as she now met his eyes.

She gave him a weak smile and nodded. "Sure." she sat down on the end of the matress and motion him to take a seat next to her. "What's going on?" she ask, still smiling, but he can easily tell that she was faking it.

Rosalie knew that this day would come, that she would have to discuss their problems someday. She just didn't know what to expect from him, if he didn't love her anymore, he would tell her and she believe this would be the day.

"If this is about Edward and Bella I'm not going to listen." she spat out getting up.

"No!" Emmett said, pulling Rosalie back down intenstly, "It's about us."

She searched for an answer in his eyes, but she didn't find any. It was pure and sincere, she must have been wrong about it. "I need to talk to you too Emmett. About us." she swallowed the lump in her throat and place her hand on his face with trembling fingers.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptyTue 1 Jun - 5:58

"If this is about Edward and Bella I'm not going to listen." Emmett watched Rosalie stand quickly, he reached out and pulled her back down beside him. "No!" Emmett said almost growling in response. He looked back at Rosalie "It's about us" Emmett said quietly.

He met Rosalie's eyes again and watched her looking back almost studying him, Emmett knew this wasn't going to end well. Rosalie then placed her hand on the side of his face, her touch always soft always delicate. Emmett was lost in the moment until Rosalie spoke "I need to talk to you too Emmett. About us". This caught Emmetts attention straight away... she'd obviously been thinking the same also.

Emmett wrapped his arm around Rosalie's waist he needed to get closer to her. "That's what ... I was um here for too" he spoke slowly stuttering on his words which was unlike him. "I need to know...you still love me" he swallowed worried for what the answer was going to be. Rosalie just stared back not sure what Emmett was saying.

"We've been drifting. I've noticed that...but I think you have too" he said softly " I.." he sighed and looked down frowning at the situation "I just don't know" he closed his eyes waiting for Rosalie to say no.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptyWed 2 Jun - 1:16

"I need to know...you still love me" Rosalie just stared back not sure what Emmett was saying. "We've been drifting. I've noticed that...but I think you have too" he said softly " I.." he sighed and looked down frowning at the situation "I just don't know" he closed his eyes. Rosalie still lost for words.

Her body stiff, she did not move a muscle. She thought that he doesn't love her anymore but the question caught her off guard. She loves Emmett more than anything, and he's questioning her about her feelings for him? She felt angry at first, then her angry turned into guilt, then into pain.

"Of course I still love you Emmett..." she whispers to him. He slowly opened his eyes, staring at her.

"Then why have you distant yourself away from me?"

"I don't know..." she looks away, avoiding his eyes. "Do you still love me Emmett? Honestly? Because I am not the only one that has distant away... It just seem like you didn't care anymore." she spoke slowly and softly, knowing that if she was able to cry, she would be drowning in tears at the moment.

"Rose..." he whispers, then paused. She waited for an answer, which seems like a lifetime of pain. She was afraid to find out the truth, if he didn't love her anymore, she did not hear it, but she was going to find out sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptyWed 2 Jun - 4:48

"Of course I still love you Emmett..." Emmett heard Rosalie whisper, he opened his eyes and looked back up at his wife. He didn't like to upset Rosalie but he needed to know the truth. "Then why have you distant yourself away from me?" he said quietly taking her hand this time.

"I don't know..." Emmett saw Rosalie shift away from him and looked back around the room. "Do you still love me Emmett? Honestly? Because I am not the only one that has distant away... It just seem like you didn't care anymore." Rosalie spoke softly, Emmett watched for a moment knowing that his wife was upset, he could see it in her eyes.

"Rose" Emmett whispered in response, he swallowed not quite saw how he was going to tell her. He glanced back up at Rosalie to see her reaction on this. Nothing changed but he chose to ignored it and instead placed his hand under her chin and turned her gently to look at him. Rosalie looked back into his eyes waiting, looking unconviced.

"Rose" he whispered again. "I love you more than anything...always will" Emmett smiled slightly. Rosalie smiled also then looked down. Emmett dropped his hand at this and watched her again. "But if we keep avoiding eachother like this...then I'm not sure anymore" Emmett looked away from Rosalie with a pained expression.

"It's up to you Rose..." he sighed and glanced back at her. "But I don't want to be like this anymore" he said almost pleading.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptySun 13 Jun - 14:12

Her heart broke. Rosalie avoided Emmett's glare but she knew she couldn't hide it anymore. He does love me she thought to herself.

"Emmett, I love you. You know that right?" she waited for an answer. He shook his head and responded.

"I don't know that Rose, with the way you've been acting towards me." It broke her heart. Has she really been this distance from him, the man she loved and would do anything for?

Emmett always gets the best and worst of her and she know who she can't live without and for that, she didn't want to continue hurting him anymore. Not only him, but she was hurting herself. She pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry Emmett, I love you."
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptyMon 14 Jun - 4:36

"Emmett, I love you. You know that right?" Emmett heard Rosalie speak quietly almost straining to hear her, he was in disbelieve because he just didn't know anymore with everthing that has been happening. He shook his head in response "I don't know that Rose, with the way you've been acting towards me" Emmett replied looking back at his wife, of course he loved her but he didn't know if the feeling was mutual.

He watched as Rosalie's expression change and pulled him into a hug quickly "I'm sorry Emmett, I love you." she mumbled into his neck. Emmett smiled hearing the words that his been waiting for a while, he held Rosalie more tighter as he stroked her back.

"I love you more than anything Rose....and I'm sorry I doubted you aswell as being distant." Emmett whispered in her ear and inhaled in her sweet scent. "I promise I won't do it again" he said softly as he kissed Rosalie's neck.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptyTue 15 Jun - 0:35

She was still in his laps, waiting for an answer as to why he has not left her or to why he was still here when she has been very wrong to him.

"I love you more than anything Rose....and I'm sorry I doubted you as well as being distant." as he spoke, she grasp on tighter to him. "I promise I won't do it again" he said softly as he kissed Rosalie's neck.

Rosalie pulled away from Emmett but slightly holding on, she gazed into his eyes and she saw how sincere he was. "I'm sorry." She repeated, knowing how wrong she has been towards him. "I don't blame you for anything Emmett." she flash him a smile. "We're okay now, I promised."
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptyTue 15 Jun - 3:33

Emmett watched as Rosalie pulled away from him, for a moment he was worried that he done something wrong. He looked into her eyes taking in every detail. "I'm sorry." Rosalie said again "I don't blame you for anything Emmett" she said softly and smiled lovingly at him. "Were okay now, I promised."

Emmett grinned back and moved closer to his wife, "I'm glad we are" he placed his hand under her chin and kissed her tenderly. The kissed that Emmett so longed for, in a way he missed Rosalie and he knew he was never going to be distant from her again, Emmett loves Rosalie.

The kiss broke and he pulled back to look into her eyes again "I love you" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptyMon 19 Jul - 0:38

THE NIGHT AFTER THE FIGHT WITH EDWARD

Rosalie frowned as she slammed the door shut behind her. Moments later the door swung open and standing there was Emmett. It made her angrier, not at him, but at herself. She let her emotions get the best of her and she knew she probably broken the family apart. She didn't mean to chase Edward away.

"Say it Emmett. Don't just stand there and stare at me." she said. He shuts the door behind him and let out a heavy sigh. "What?" Rose shot a look at Emmett.

"I want to talk to you when you are calm." Emmett whispers.

"Ugh! Just say it already! I know you want to yell at me so do it!" she demanded. But Emmett stayed silent.

She didn't want to say anything else, she might drive him away too so she waited. For a minute of waiting seems like a life time to her.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom EmptyMon 19 Jul - 16:07

"I want to talk to you when you are calm." Emmett whispered as he approched Rose more, he didn't like to see her like this but Rosalie needed to calm down before things really got out of hand. Emmett's thoughts soon got interupted by Rosalie's voice.

"Ugh! Just say it already! I know you want to yell at me so do it!" Rosalie said back in annoyance, Emmett remained calm to this and chose to sit on the edge of the bed not looking back at Rosalie. He didn't know what to say, he didn't know how she would react anymore towards him.

"What do you want me to say Rose...that this is all better" Emmett turned to face his wife, her look unpleasing, a look of not knowing what to expect. ".... because you and I both know it's not". he sighed and waited for Rosalie to calm down some more, he knew it was pointless trying to talk to her like this.

"I love you Rose, your why wife...I'll be there to protect you alway's" Emmett smiled in content and took Rosalie's hand to this, it was true he truely did. "....but you really need to calm down, I can't keep stepping in between you and Edward every five minutes". he watched as Rosalie looked away from him almost contemplating what he was saying, Emmett watched his wife anxiously waiting to see if she had really calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosalie and Emmett's Bedroom
Page 1 of 1