The Official Twilight Saga Roleplay
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you can live forever... What do you live for?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't forget to register and please pm the admins (ROSALIE HALE OR BELLA SWAN OR JASPER HALE) of which character you would like to play Smile Check GENERAL INFORMATION for the storyline.

Dearest Esme

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Dearest Esme Empty
PostSubject: Dearest Esme   Dearest Esme EmptyWed 14 Jul - 17:19

To my dearest Esme.

I apologise for my actions this evening, I apologise for hurting you as much as I did. There is no excuse for the way I acted, nor an excusable reason for me to do what I did.

I truly regret what I have done to you, I have caused both yourself and Carlisle disappointed and pain because of what I did, for that, there aren't a million apologises that will make up for that.

I don't want you to suffer any more, all the problems over recent months are due to my own actions, I have only thought of myself and not of how it will effect this family. My actions this evening has proven that I don't belong here, not anymore. You deserve all the happiness in the world Esme, you deserve the family you have always craved for. I however don't belong in this plan, I make this family unhappy, I cause mountains of problems.

So for this, I need to leave, so you and Carlisle can move on, be the family unit that will come once I have left. I just should have done this sooner then I did.

I promise that I will respect Carlisle and will not ever feast on humans, this is the only promise I can make you now. I am sorry I bought shame on this family. But more importantly, I am sorry for disappointing you.

Good bye Esme, take care of everyone, your happiness is all that matters and I want you to have that more then anyone.

Edward

Back to top Go down

Dearest Esme
Page 1 of 1