The Official Twilight Saga Roleplay
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you can live forever... What do you live for?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't forget to register and please pm the admins (ROSALIE HALE OR BELLA SWAN OR JASPER HALE) of which character you would like to play Smile Check GENERAL INFORMATION for the storyline.

The Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: The Ceremony   The Ceremony EmptyThu 6 May - 20:59

As much as I admired Chief Swan, I didn't want to go to tonights ceremony, it seemed a waste of our time, but Carlisle had to be present because he was the the
Doctor of this town and also Esme had put a lot of time and effort into the decorations. I suppose I was bitter, because once again I was going alone. While everyone else had someone.

It didn't help that Alice was keeping something from me, for the past two days she had been reciting the Old Testament into Hebrew and Korean, which meant she didn't want me to hear something, so at a guess it was a vision. But I didn't realise the extreme of the vision until I saw it for myself at the Ceremony.

Her name is Isabella Swan, and she took my breathe away. For many centuries, I have thought about this girl, and wrote about this girl. She was my everything and I knew I had to speak to her, She was the Chief's daughter to add salt into the wound, which meant she was human.

The girl I had been waiting for, for my entire existence was standing before me tonight, but she had a heart beat and a scent that I burnt my throat.

I did manage to speak to her briefly, but it was short lived because of the ceremony and worry over the family, Alice had had another vision about Coral. So everything was messed up.

But I hope to see this girl at school, I need to talk to her, the conversation between us was brief, but I know that she will be my everything, I loved her long before tonight, but controlling myself around her, is going to be a challenge I don't want to bear.
Back to top Go down

The Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Twilight Saga Roleplay :: The Cullen's Place :: Edward's Journal-
Jump to: