The Official Twilight Saga Roleplay
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you can live forever... What do you live for?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't forget to register and please pm the admins (ROSALIE HALE OR BELLA SWAN OR JASPER HALE) of which character you would like to play Smile Check GENERAL INFORMATION for the storyline.

The Wedding and Bella

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Wedding and Bella Empty
PostSubject: The Wedding and Bella   The Wedding and Bella EmptyThu 20 May - 5:55

To my own surprise, we were all summoned to the lounge for an announcement from Alice. Full of concern gather over me and the rest of my family. She had had so many vision over the past week, that once again, we all believed it was bad news. But it wasn't. My baby sister and Jasper are getting married. I couldn't be more happy for them. I just wish sometimes, I could have what they have. I wasn't jealous. Just until recently, finding a mate, never occurred to me. Nor did I ever want one. But meeting Bella has changed all that.

Before I left for school this morning, I got permission from Alice to ask Bella to the wedding and I made the conscious decision that I would ask her. Alice was right (like always) and I needed to stop analysing things and just get on with them. To my surprise, Bella said she would come with me. But now I am doubting it, she doesn't know that I am a soul-less monster yet and how would she feel being in a room full of vampires. Especially Jasper.

But in all truth, things are going to change no matter what. If I don't follow my chosen path, I would have to endure Isabella Swan for the next 2 years. There is no way that Carlisle would leave his post and move us again so soon. So I will keep my distance from her, but I can't stay away from her.

I am also picking her up for school tomorrow, I need to break the news to my siblings that they would have to make their own way to school, but I will deal with that raft when I come to it. I need to see how I would fair, being in such close proximity to her, I need to test myself, I know I have the strength and will power, I just need to test that through.

At some point tonight I will need to get out of this house and go back to Bella's, it has become a ritual for me, but I can't bear to be away from her.
Back to top Go down

The Wedding and Bella
Page 1 of 1